Turkey Tail Mushroom Powder 50g
- Unit Price
- Prevents and treats commons cold & flu
- Offers support to chemo patients
- May help to combat cancer
- Help treat HPV (human papilloma virus)
- Aids the gut and digestion
- Drink as a hot tea, or add to your coffee, hot chocolate or smoothies.
- Make into chocolates, raw balls or slices.
- Add to your baking i.e. brownies, banana breads & cakes.
- Add to your pasta sauces or savoury dishes – use as a stock for casseroles, soups, stews & gravy.
Ingredients: Wild Turkey Tail extract powder
Size: 50 grams
***This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We hope you love your purchase but if you‘re not happy with your new items we are happy to provide you with a refund under the following conditions:
Returns are requested via email, please include your order number. Our social media team manages our social media only and are a separate department, please always email.
Within 7 days of receiving an item and returned within 14 days.
Items are returned in original condition - Unworn, unwashed and with tags attached.
No refunds can be accepted on sale items unless faulty. ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
The return shipping method and associated costs are the responsibility of the customer.
If you require a different size we recommend jumping online & purchasing the correct size as soon as possible & returning the wrong size for a refund. Our stock moves quickly & if you wait until we receive your returned item sizes may have sold out.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item & if it is approved for refund.
Return Mail: PO BOX 874 COWARAMUP, WA 6284.
Customer Service: email@example.com
In Store: Shop 2/64 Bussell Highway, COWARAMUP, WA 6284